Motorcycle Insurance: What Info Is Needed?
You have your new wheels and are looking for insurance.
What information is needed for the insurance company to offer a motorcycle quote?
- Vehicle Identification Number
- CC size of the engine
- Year purchased
- What will the usage be: Commute to/from work, Pleasure, or off road use?
- Annual Miles Ridden?
- Do you have a Motorcycle endorsement on your License?
- Have you completed an Approved Safety Course? (If yes, there could receive be eligible for a discount.)
- How many years of riding experience?
- Do you have a Transport Trailer, if yes, Value of the trailer and Year, make, model and serial #.
We offer motorcycle insurance and will be happy to help review coverage options available! Give Consultative Insurance Group, Inc. a call today: 1.800.886.0305, visit one of our office locations, request a quote via our website, or send us an email: email@example.com.