There are lots of festive "mocktail" drinks that will show your guests that you made a special effort to provide beverages that appeal to everyone.
Try Them All
Here are 12 tried and true "mocktail" recipes to enjoy and share with your guests this holiday season.
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 cups of coffee, chilled
- 1 pint half & half
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Mix ice cream and 3 cups of coffee until smooth.
- In punch bowl, stir ice cream mixture, half & half, almond extract, salt and 5 cups coffee until blended.
- Sprinkle top with grated chocolate and cinnamon.
Hot Under the Collar (Created by The Consultative Insurance Group team)
- 6 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 32 oz. cranberry juice cocktail
- 6 pack Hot Blenheim Ginger Ale
- Key Lime Juice
- In large pitcher, mix 6 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate with 32 oz. cranberry juice cocktail. Chill.
- For a single serving: Mix in tall glass - 1/4 cup lemonade/cranberry mixture, 1/2 cup Hot Blenheim Ginger Ale, 4 drops of Key Lime Juice. Stir. Serve Chilled.
- 1 cup frozen OJ concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- Blend until smooth.
- Fresh brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- sugar cubes
- Pour coffee into a mug and stir in 2 sugar cubes and a dash of cinnamon.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
- 8 oz. pineapple juice
- 4 oz. club soda
- 4 oz. orange juice
- 2 TBSP grenadine
- 2 TBSP cream of coconut
- Stir to blend and serve over crushed ice.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 limes
- 11 oz. sparkling water
- Mix all ingredients into a pitcher. Pour over ice cubes made of sparkling water.
- 16 oz. orange juice
- 4 oz. sour mix
- 8 oz. club soda
- Mix and pour in a tall glass with ice. Garnish with a slice of orange.
Designated Driver's Delight
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 4 oz. cranberry juice
- 3-4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3-4 frozen strawberries
- Mix in a blender until smooth. Garnish with an orange slice and strawberry.
Appeal to your non-drinker party guests this holiday season with tastier options beyond soft drinks and bottled water. Enjoy these or create your own specialty mocktail to share with family and friends.
Thank you, Betsy of Cornerstone for sharing additional mocktail recipes. Betsy is a Prevention Specialist at Cornerstone.
Featured image by Terri Cnuddle from Pixaby