800.886.0305

November 2016 Monthly Archives

  1. 4 General Tips for Charitable Giving this Holiday Season

    by zywaveblogger

    Category: Our Blog

    For some, the holiday season is synonymous with charitable giving and showing kindness to your friends, family and even strangers. In 2014, Americans donated $358.38 billion to charity with a majority of that coming out of individuals’ pockets, according to the Giving USE Foundation. With that season once again upon us, here are four best […]

    Read More » Comments Off on 4 General Tips for Charitable Giving this Holiday Season
  2. 5 Simple Steps to Have a Delicious Smoked Turkey

    by zywaveblogger

    Category: Our Blog

    Celebrating Thanksgiving without a turkey dinner is sort of like ending the Fourth of July without fireworks—it’s just obscene. But, on the other hand, at this point in your life you’ve probably eaten almost an entire flock of turkeys. Which, is enough to make you bored of the taste. So, this holiday season, punch your […]

    Read More » Comments Off on 5 Simple Steps to Have a Delicious Smoked Turkey
  3. Skin Cancer and How to Protect Yourself

    by zywaveblogger

    Category: Our Blog

    People are most susceptible to skin cancer when they are exposed to sudden, short bursts of sunlight while in places where the sun is very strong, such as locations near the equator or at very high altitudes. The sun emits two types of ultraviolet (UV) radiation: Ultraviolet A (UVA, long wave) rays, which cause skin […]

    Read More » Comments Off on Skin Cancer and How to Protect Yourself
  4. Group Benefits and Your Company

    by measler

    Category: InsuranceOur Blog

    Tags:

    If you own or operate a business, you should think about giving your workers the coverage they need to be fully protected. When you’re providing quality group benefits coverage, your workers will be able to get better and back to work quickly after an illness or injury. Group Benefits can also provide limited coverage for […]

    Read More » Comments Off on Group Benefits and Your Company
  5. Understanding the Difference Between Type 1 vs. Type 2 Diabetes

    by zywaveblogger

    Category: Our Blog

    More than 29 million people in the United States have diabetes. Of these 29 million people, 95 percent have Type 2 diabetes, while the remaining 5 percent have Type 1 diabetes. Both types of diabetes center around the inability to control one’s blood sugar. However, there are significant differences between the two diseases. Type 1 […]

    Read More » Comments Off on Understanding the Difference Between Type 1 vs. Type 2 Diabetes
  6. 6 Tips to Improve Your Business Writing Skills

    by zywaveblogger

    Category: Our Blog

    Writing is a skill that generally everyone possesses and most likely uses at least once a day. Yet, while nearly everyone is capable of stringing together at least a handful of words for a simple, straightforward email, letter or note, that accomplishment does not necessarily reflect a dynamic writing ability. However, if you want to […]

    Read More » Comments Off on 6 Tips to Improve Your Business Writing Skills